Adopting a Snowshoe mix - Questions

paranoiabombss

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

I'm adopting this snowshoe mix soon and I've been lookin into different products for her. I bought a Booda Dome litterbox as my splurge purchase, because I read rave reviews. I'm very worried though that she won't like it or will refuse to use it. Anyone have any suggestions or reviews/experiences? The store said I could bring it back if she doesn't like it, but I want to avoid that if possible. Any other "must-have" supplies I should know about?

Finally, she needs a name, because she wasn't given a formal one at the shelter (They knew I'd be taking her shortly after she arrived, so they decided to let me name her). I think it's between Zoe and Willow right now, but I'm going to see how she acts when I get her home too. What does she look like to you? I'm curious for other people's opinions. Thanks!

momcatsix

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm partial to the name Zoe.  She is a beautiful cat with unusual markings.

I don't know anything about the Booda Dome, but some cats like open litterboxes and some the enclosed kind.  Guess you just have to experiment LOL

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zoe or Willow are both lovely names, she likely isn't a Snowshoe mix though. They are extremely rare, with only a handful of breeders the chances of having a mix are pretty much nil. 

She is a very pretty domestic.

I prefer not to use covered litter trays, and some cats don't like them either.