Adoni and Anoush

javajane

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok, The buyer I had for Adoni backed out. seems she just had twins and really doesn't have the extra time to give to a kitten as well. Adoni is a beautiful boy. He weighs over four pounds at four months old and is breeder and show quality. I am asking $700.00 firm for him. I also still have one female available. I am only asking $400.00 for her as she is small. She is an absolute sweetheart. If anyone is interested please let me know. I would like to see them go to forever homes before they are out of the kittenhood stage that we all love so much. Adoni will actually lick my nose every morning til I get up to feed him. He is very smart. I'll attatch some updated pictures later as I need to get some batteries for my camera. You can find pics of them under the Norwegian posts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

javajane

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by javajane

Ok, The buyer I had for Adoni backed out. seems she just had twins and really doesn't have the extra time to give to a kitten as well. Adoni is a beautiful boy. He weighs over four pounds at four months old and is breeder and show quality. I am asking $700.00 firm for him. I also still have one female available. I am only asking $400.00 for her as she is small. She is an absolute sweetheart. If anyone is interested please let me know. I would like to see them go to forever homes before they are out of the kittenhood stage that we all love so much. Adoni will actually lick my nose every morning til I get up to feed him. He is very smart. I'll attatch some updated pictures later as I need to get some batteries for my camera. You can find pics of them under the Norwegian posts.
Here are their pictures, Anoush is the silver tabby with white and Adoni is the brown mackerel tabby with white.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

javajane

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I live in Long Island New York.