Adobe

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night, I upgraded to Adobe X to download a PDF file (my sister's coronor's report.) This morning I got a window to upgrade to Adobe Flash player, but (stupid me...still was waiting for the coffee to brew) I checked the "never install" box to close it instead of just "don't install'. I suppose I could do a system restore to yesterday, and re download Adobe X, but is there another (easier) way to do it? (For future reference...assuming I do something this stupid again...which is entirely likely.)

I'm such an idiot.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried that. It appears that since I ticked the "never download" box, that download has been blocked. I need to figure out how to un-block it.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
The system restore would probably work. I don't know of another way of doing it, though hopefully somebody else will come along who does.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, after a system restore, several uninsall/reinstalls, and another system restore and install (or two, maybe three, I forget) later....I'm back and running. All I really know is...there HAS to be an easier way!

There also has to be a better way to spend an afternoon off. Perhaps lint sculpture, peanut butter landscapes, or even flossing my teeth.