Addiction dehydrated

xcourtney3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How long does a box of Addiction dehydrated cat food last? I read that one 2lb box hydrates up to 9lbs of food, but can't figure out how long that would last. I have two 13lb cats.

One of my cats was just diagnosed with IBD and I'd like to try raw but I'm on a fixed income, therefore incredibly low on funds, and also low on freezer space.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Their feeding guide says 2.6 - 3.4 oz for a 13 pound cat.  Figure 6 ounces a day total for both cats.  9 pounds will last 24 days.

4.5kg - < 6.8kg
10lbs - < 15lbs

2/3 TO 3/4 CUP
(75g - 98g / 2.6oz - 3.4oz)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xcourtney3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
There is someone a town over who sells Blue Ridge Beef raw food, which is something I can afford. I should mention that Simba's IBD is suspected, not confirmed, and it is likely that it is a problem with by products and unnamed meats (Friskies). Anyway, can someone look over the kitten mix from this link and tell me if it is a complete diet or if I need to add something to it?

http://www.blueridgebeef.com/images/analysis-ingredients-new-102815-1000w.jpg

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The Blue Ridge Kitten Mix looks like might be a complete diet. I suggest contacting the company to be sure. I couldn't find any definite answer through a Google search.

The Addiciton is pretty heavy on the fruits and veggies. I'm not sure about the Addiction, but The Honest Kitchen makes similar dehydrated raw foods that are pretty high in carbs.