Action Shots ( Post Them Here! )

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peanut stalking White Tip in today's installment of The Hall Game. No - it's not a lot of action; Peanut turns 21 in three weeks' time. That's just over 100 in Human years. If you're over 100 and can jump vertically 2½ times your height, you're not doing too badly at all.

peanutstalks.jpg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Given the awful lighting and the fact that it was taken a fraction of a second too late (i.e. a moment before Peanut tapped White Tip's white tail tip with his paw and raced around the corner and down the hall, signalling the game's beginning), this probably belongs in the Cat Fails thread, but just moments ago - Peanut and White Tip at the Face-Off, just about to begin today's episode of The Hall Game:

peanutwhitetiphallgame.jpg

elgecko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tried some more shots when I got home from work today.
Realizing I could really use a wider lens. Looking at a 11-16mm lens. Problem is I just updated the old Nikon AW100.

Had a problem with my shutter release cable. Decided it wanted to act up and a 1/4 of the times I pressed the button to take a picture, it decide not to fire. :mad: Know I missed some possible good shots.

Anyway I did get a few I'm really happy with.

My favorite....

I CAN FLY!!
Needs a cape. LOL
DSC06838Ceyes.jpg

DSC06839C.jpg

DSC06841Ceyes.jpg

monica78

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Tried some more shots when I got home from work today.
Realizing I could really use a wider lens. Looking at a 11-16mm lens. Problem is I just updated the old Nikon AW100.

Had a problem with my shutter release cable. Decided it wanted to act up and a 1/4 of the times I pressed the button to take a picture, it decide not to fire. :mad: Know I missed some possible good shots.

Anyway I did get a few I'm really happy with.

My favorite....

I CAN FLY!!
Needs a cape. LOL
View attachment 222896
View attachment 222898
View attachment 222899
Awesome shots