About to get this cutie?

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations. He sure is a cutie and he looks like he is going to be a big boy too. I am a sucker for tiger cats, I have had many. :) The original Thomasina was an orange tabby- cute movie.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theresa.rose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Congratulations. He sure is a cutie and he looks like he is going to be a big boy too. I am a sucker for tiger cats, I have had many. :) The original Thomasina was an orange tabby- cute movie.
Aww thank you! I’m definitely in love with him already, and I do think he’s gonna get pretty big based on how big his paws are!

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He does look very cute! I agree that he is a red tabby (also known as orange or ginger). It looks like he is shorthaired, and has a mackerel tabby pattern. Feel free to post more pictures after you adopt him :)

The Goodbye Bird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The original Thomasina was an orange tabby- cute movie.
The Three Lives of Thomasina. Great movie. I've loved cats, and movies about cats, all my life.

He does look very cute! I agree that he is a red tabby (also known as orange or ginger).
I actually can't quite tell whether this guy is orange, or dilute orange. I would say regular orange without the grey dilution.

Dilute orange has a huge range though. You can get almost normal orange or a very, very light, creamy beige.

What I see in the first picture is obviously non-dilute. Then I look at the second and I wonder.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theresa.rose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The Three Lives of Thomasina. Great movie. I've loved cats, and movies about cats, all my life.

I actually can't quite tell whether this guy is orange, or dilute orange. I would say regular orange without the grey dilution.

Dilute orange has a huge range though. You can get almost normal orange or a very, very light, creamy beige.

What I see in the first picture is obviously non-dilute. Then I look at the second and I wonder.
Thank you! Hmm yeah I’m fairly certain he’s non-dilute, he seems to look more like the first picture in terms of coloring. But yeah, I’m very happy with him! He’s a sweetheart

The Goodbye Bird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Okay, in that light he is obviously non-dilute. Here's a dilute orange for comparison.
photo.jpg