Abdominal Mass

Kiogan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi. My cat, less 2 years, after sterilization has a mass under scar but upster the muscles. For my veterinary is
a fat but after 3-5 days after the visit this mass is biggest. Tomorrow i Will back to the veterinary but you have experience about it?

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No sorry i do not. I think taking her to the vet is the best idea. Hopefully nothing serious and she is fine :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kiogan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How are things today? Any update from your vet?
yes, after another visit for the veterinary this mass is a mix of fat and hematoma. now this mass is smaller but he want to see handi (my cat) next week. for now she is very happy, eat, play and break the boxes xD

i hope it's all ok, because i saved she after an car accident, infact she has a broke leg. also she survived a dog and now she lives with me in house :)

she is strong :cool:

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about the hematoma. I have not had experience of this, but I'm hoping it's something that is easy to deal with. Your kitty sounds like a fighter and she's lucky to be rescued by you.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
At least the vet is not immediately worrying. It sounds like maybe they know your cat well already with having had a broken leg. Hopefully her life will now start to get quieter and safer.
Willing all to go well for her this coming week and nothing for the vet to be concerned about when they see her again next week.