A tentative Hello

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dear Toyslady,

As long as I am around, you need never feel like an outsider. *grin* You can talk to me any time you want to, my dear.

In an attempt to explain a little, we had a little *ahem* altercation here last weekend and some paws did get a bit smooshed in the process, but all is right now and I am happy to report the players have all made nicey-nice and are now playing sweetly without hissing and spitting at each other. This thread is evidence of that. I am just so darn proud of all of us! *sniff sniff blot tears from eyes*

I take great liberty in speaking for all those involved when I ask you to please forgive us if we speak in riddles to those not involved in the fray last weekend - we don't mean to be rude.

Yours,

Gaye

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by gayef

I take great liberty in speaking for all those involved when I ask you to please forgive us if we speak in riddles to those not involved in the fray last weekend - we don't mean to be rude.
Gaye's right. It's a done deal, and we're not likely to forget it, nor should we, but I don't think we're going to rehash it for those not in attendance. That'll teach the rest of you to go and have a life off this site.

As was our slogan at school last year: If you miss the Cat Site, YOU MISS OUT!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How true!!!!!!!!

Deb....did you read above what I said about your avator?

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, Debby, I did. Got sick of looking at my mug so I put it into retirement for awhile. Also, after the recent war, I figured I'd save people the temptation of picking up a marker and drawing little deformities all over my face on their screen.