A Similar Site For Dogs?

maddies momma

TCS member, Crazy Cat Lady!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post. I didn't know where to put it. I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is similar website/community like this one but about dogs. I'm having some major behavioral/anxiety issues with my family dog and I could really use some advice. 90% of the problem is my family's behavior but it's leading my dog to dangerous behavior. Just looking for a safe helpful site to reach out too. Or if there's anyone on here who's well experienced with dogs and wants to hear me out that would be great too!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
There are many purebred dog specific forums similar to TCS. However, even if your dog is not purebred you can still join the one that your dog most identifies with and you feel has the best information/resources. For example, if your dog is a lab and dalmatian mix you could look into a lab or dalmatian forum. Even though my dog was not purebred I joined a dog forum years ago and found the members to be extremely welcoming and knowledgeable. There are numerous books and other programs available about dog behavior. Find the one that matches your goals and expectations. Many shelters have a dog behaviorist on staff also. Best of luck!

Last edited:

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What kind of dog? I belong to a Lab forum that welcomes anyone. :) PM me if you want the link they are very friendly.