A Nurse's Hairy Hoard

puck

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nurses are notorious suckers for abandoned diamonds left in our care, or forgotten elsewhere. Despite our witnessing some rough dregs of humanity, we, human and critters alike, in this field, elect to take the best and leave the rest.

Here's my Hoard of cray-zay felines. The TCS community has been very welcoming and informatitve, full of folks that have all the best intentions for their felines. We like it here, and wanted to put ourselves on display ;b  Enjoy the show!  -Becky, vet ER/ICU nurse

Tink (stinkyminkytinky), 8yrs. Most beautiful pantheress, charmer of dogs, mimosa tree hopper. Bojangles foundling, Est. Hoard 2008.

Oliver, olliekins. 8yrs. Swallower of all things plastic and rubber, professional warbler, asymptomatic HCM since 6yr.

The Artful Dodger. 8yrs. Ollie's obnoxious bro. Love biter of discriminate tastes. Da Bird thief. Rags to Riches rescue, Est. Hoard 2006.

Julian. 7yr.  Lil cat ambassador, macbook toaster, mom's CE editor, former RVT program pupil, schooled nurses how to provide the best TLC. Est. Hoard 2010.

And the impish Puck, in avatar, shakespearean romantic, former hospital dumpster diver devoted to his bed, est. Hoard member 2012, 10-14ish yrs.

Stuart and Reba, RIP, 2 sexy beasts that started my insanity. Cleo, dad's Siamese, Leo his post-Cleo Siamese, and the multitude of in/out farm felines that taught me to speak cat.

Plus a plethora of dogs, who Tink commands.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

puck

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks jcat and 2Cats4Me!

I read up some of Mowgli's background. Love black kitties and those that truly "see" them ;b  I need more pics of Tink.

Mei Li has so much white, very unusual! So many calicos have just a patch here and there. Not her. She's gorgeous! I wonder if she lives up to her coat with sassy independence, hmmm

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks jcat and 2Cats4Me!

I read up some of Mowgli's background. Love black kitties and those that truly "see" them ;b  I need more pics of Tink.

Mei Li has so much white, very unusual! So many calicos have just a patch here and there. Not her. She's gorgeous! I wonder if she lives up to her coat with sassy independence, hmmm
Thank you so much ..  Yes , I agree she is a beautiful girl .  Oh yeah , she is EXTREMELY  sassy and independent ..  She's a hoot ..  

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
What beauties you have! :clap:

My niece has quite a few failed fosters and is not in school to do what you do. :lol3:

Welcome to the site! :wavey:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

puck

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanky thanky for the warm welcoming of my Hoard ('horde') and I! Love the positive vibes here @Norachan and @AbbysMom! And now I know how to link an identity within a message, thanks Norachan. Monkey see, monkey do