A Mother Cats Love Has No End

Kayla70711

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just got to write out a love post about my cat. Our house was hit, and crushed by a tree at the end of October. Well our Mama cat had 4 kittens at the time not even a week old. They were in the back room directly where the tree fell at. We thought for sure they were gone. I was inconsolable. I was a wreck. It was horrible, and we couldn't find our Mama cat. For 3 days we went up packing stuff, and calling for her. Then on the 3rd day we saw her. My Fiance managed to crawl up the tree, and found the kittens. They were just inches away from where the tree had fallen. And even though there was no walls, or roof, and it had been so cold, and rainy the Mama cat managed to cuddled up next to them each night to keep them warm even though she had no protection from the rain, and wind. She went out during the day to get water, and find food until we found her. 3 days she looked after those babies with nothing. She could of easily left them, but she didn't, and she wouldn't get in our truck until she knew all 4 kittens were there. I guess it goes to show you a mother's love has no limits, and they'd do whatever they had to do to make sure their babies are safe. I am very proud to say they are all doing amazing, and we have been enjoying all this time loving them all, and being so thankful. We did lose one cat when the tree fell, but at least we didn't lose the rest, and are so thankful.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kayla70711

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This was the room they were in. No walls, or cileing, and stuff scattered everywhere.

Attachments

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heartwarming post. It must also warm you and your partner at a difficult time. Greater love, for sure. So glad you found them and beautiful black mama cat can relax, after three days of a job well done.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kayla70711

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes it does! It brought me alot of joy, and happiness in one of the darkest times. Even though we lost everything we were all ok, and to find the Mama, and kittens after 3 days of thinking they're gone was just incredible. Can't even put it into words. Definitely lifted our spirits! She definitely got lots of love, and spoiled after it. Plenty of treats. :) She was amazing.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That mama cat of yours is a wonderful mum she's a panther in disguise. Such hope in a horrible time :)

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry to hear the losses caused by the tree falling on your house but congratulate you on your deep concern for your mum cat and her kittens at such a difficult time. I'm so glad that the joy of finding them unharmed has brought some relief to your feelings.

Will you be able to stay in the house while the reparations take place? Wishing the best to you both and your lovely furry family? :redheartpump: