A Kitty Question =)

Aieko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If I may ask, are you going to keep the kittens, put them up for adoption or keep 1 or 2? Velvet and Comet would be heart broken if you took those kitties away from them. Also, let me know if you name them. I love Velvet's little black/dark grey tabby. If I had her, I would name her Aumoe which means midnight in Hawaiian. Sorry! My Hawaii-ness is getting to me. :p:hellocomputer:They are so cute I wanna steal all of them! ;):redtongue:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wizegrl00782

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If I may ask, are you going to keep the kittens, put them up for adoption or keep 1 or 2? Velvet and Comet would be heart broken if you took those kitties away from them. Also, let me know if you name them. I love Velvet's little black/dark grey tabby. If I had her, I would name her Aumoe which means midnight in Hawaiian. Sorry! My Hawaii-ness is getting to me. :p:hellocomputer:They are so cute I wanna steal all of them! ;):redtongue:
Awe i like that name! Can u help me name her sister? She has a black toe on her little white paw :D and if u could see she has like a little white moustache on her lips. So cute! :lovecat3:
I think we r going to keep them all. We live out in the country so they r safe here. If one of my family members want one we MAY let 1 go. Lol but my kids say no! Not giving any away! :lol: lol.

Aieko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awe i like that name! Can u help me name her sister? She has a black toe on her little white paw :D and if u could see she has like a little white moustache on her lips. So cute! :lovecat3:
I think we r going to keep them all. We live out in the country so they r safe here. If one of my family members want one we MAY let 1 go. Lol but my kids say no! Not giving any away! :lol: lol.
Haha, If I were you, I would never ever give them away. :lol: Her sister sounds so cute! I would suggest either;
Eneki which means avid or eager,
Miki for a quick or nimble kitty,
Haloa meaning eternal life
And finally (my favorite of the bunch),
Aloha, Aloha has more than one meaning, and can mean; Hello, Goodbye (as if you were greeting someone or parting with them), Love, Peace, and Compassion. Many people when coming to Hawaii feel the need to say “Aloha” every time they see someone, and every time they say goodbye. This in a way weakens the strength of the word. Saying “Aloha” should come genuinely from the heart, as that is what it means – sincerity of the heart. Alright sorry for ranting a bit, just though you should know. :p

wizegrl00782

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Haha, If I were you, I would never ever give them away. :lol: Her sister sounds so cute! I would suggest either;
Eneki which means avid or eager,
Miki for a quick or nimble kitty,
Haloa meaning eternal life
And finally (my favorite of the bunch),
Aloha, Aloha has more than one meaning, and can mean; Hello, Goodbye (as if you were greeting someone or parting with them), Love, Peace, and Compassion. Many people when coming to Hawaii feel the need to say “Aloha” every time they see someone, and every time they say goodbye. This in a way weakens the strength of the word. Saying “Aloha” should come genuinely from the heart, as that is what it means – sincerity of the heart. Alright sorry for ranting a bit, just though you should know. :p
Awe i love it! I take it u r from Hawaii? :D
ok hubs just now said he wants to name Comet's female tabby Aurora & Eclipse for Velvet's black/white girl. Now we have 2 boys left to name (my boys claimed 3 male kittens & named them Punky, Furball & still need a name for my 3rd sons male kitty. Lol). Its the one with the white nose. Lol he looks like he stuck his nose in white paint! :lol:

Aieko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awe i love it! I take it u r from Hawaii? :D
ok hubs just now said he wants to name Comet's female tabby Aurora & Eclipse for Velvet's black/white girl. Now we have 2 boys left to name (my boys claimed 3 male kittens & named them Punky, Furball & still need a name for my 3rd sons male kitty. Lol). Its the one with the white nose. Lol he looks like he stuck his nose in white paint! :lol:
Oh no! Is it that obvious? :lol::lol: Adorable names you all chose!

wizegrl00782

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi again! :wave3:

I am so happy to announce that comet did NOT move her kittens last night!:woo: lol. Shes been a very happy kitty & so lovey with me & my kids! Before she was very skiddish but now shes warmed back up to us. Later i shall rearrange the kitten area.

I apologize for all the threads in different forums! Lol I'm still a little fresh to this site & I can never tell which forum to post in. Feel free to move them to the appropriate forums in the future!:D i just wanna say thank u all for all the support & advice here! I love this site & to share my love of kitties with u all! :happycat:

wizegrl00782

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lol i decided to move velvet & her 2 kittens in with Comet (Velvet's sister). They r getting along excellent & helping each other care for their kittens! :loveeyes: the kittens r so adorable! :happycat:
Comet is the one closest to me. Velvet got stuck with 6 kittens by the fireplace. Lol its the kitten care center! :loveeyes: 20181031_163127.jpg

Aieko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lol i decided to move velvet & her 2 kittens in with Comet (Velvet's sister). They r getting along excellent & helping each other care for their kittens! :loveeyes: the kittens r so adorable! :happycat:
Comet is the one closest to me. Velvet got stuck with 6 kittens by the fireplace. Lol its the kitten care center! :loveeyes:View attachment 259950
Oh my goodness! I would love to be Velvet, surrounded by 6 kittens. They are so adorable!! Squeee! :p:redtabby:

wizegrl00782

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness! I would love to be Velvet, surrounded by 6 kittens. They are so adorable!! Squeee! :p:redtabby:
Lol there r 7 kittens in total but 1 kitten was by Comet :D oh i know i love to be surrounded by all those little furballs! :loveeyes:after my kids r in bed I'll go down & just lay on the floor & the kittens will climb all over me. Lol i love it!:lovecat3:

Aieko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lol there r 7 kittens in total but 1 kitten was by Comet :D oh i know i love to be surrounded by all those little furballs! :loveeyes:after my kids r in bed I'll go down & just lay on the floor & the kittens will climb all over me. Lol i love it!:lovecat3:
Aah! I'm a bit jealous now, I haven't had kittens climb on me for about 2 years now. May I ask where you got Comet and Velvet?

wizegrl00782

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aah! I'm a bit jealous now, I haven't had kittens climb on me for about 2 years now. May I ask where you got Comet and Velvet?
Lol i rescued them from a person i found on Craigslist. They r sisters. Velvet had a litter before I got her so this is her 2nd litter now & Comet's first litter. They r both good mommas! :)

wizegrl00782

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So cute!

Would you like help finding a low cost spay/neuter clinic in your area? Especially if you are keeping them all, it's important to get them all fixed.
Oh yes! I take all my kitties to my local humane society. They have a mobile vet unit come to the humane society & offer discount spay/neutering & shots. As soon as all the kitties r old enough thats the first thing I'm doing! Lol :D lol as much as i love kitties this will be my maximum number of kitties :D lol. I believe (last time i had Tux & Peeky spayed & had their rabies shots) it was $80 for the spay plus $10 shots. Neutering i think was $30. I gotta look tho to be sure:)

wizegrl00782

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello all! :wave3: hope everyone is having a lovely holiday! The kittens are growing so fast!o_O they will be 2 months old on Dec 6th. So i was wondering...when can i get the mommas spayed? I'm on the waiting list for my humane society but I can get the moms in at another clinic sooner. I can wait for the humane society to call me to take the kittens there to get fixed. I'll try to get good pictures of the kittens & post some here :)
Also is it normal for there to be a little eye goop in the kittens eye? I noticed on Midnight (girl) she had eye goop & had her eye closed. I happened to have some leftover antibiotic eye drops from when Tux had her eye issue. So Midnights eye looks good now. No goop. But i saw eye goop in Punky's eye. I wiped it off but didn't see anything wrong with his eye. The other kittens seem to be doing great tho! :)

wizegrl00782

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Moms can be fixed when the babies are 2 months old! You can go ahead and make the appointments now. Are they 100% inside and away from intact males?
Oh yes! Those moms will not be going outside til they are fixed & kittens don't need them anymore! Lol:D they've been wanting to go outside but absolutely not! Lol. Great! I'll make the appt.to get the moms fixed at the other clinic. I believe its $80 & that includes the rabies & the FIV (i think thats it. Lol) shot.