A&h Clump And Seal Multi Cat

sabca

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Has anyone using this litter noticed a change? I have been using it exclusively since I got my cats almost 3 years ago. However, in the past few months it is very dusty and builds up in the bottom of the litter box so you have to scrape it off. It never had it do this before. I wrote to the company because it seems to have happened once they introduced their new product, Clump and Seal Slide, which is advertised not to stick to the bottom of the pan, and so, I questioned them whether the formulation had change. The response was "no". I don't believe it for a minute. Something is definitely different.

I am in the process of changing to the Lightweight version of Clump and Seal so will see how that does as it is suppose to be dust-free.

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
If you lay a puppy pad down before adding litter no sticking clumps in the corners regardless of what litter you use. I buy a package of 14 for $5 and change them weekly, so a lot cheaper than top brand litters too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sabca

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good idea but doesn't it get turn up when they scratch the litter around?

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I bought this litter for our kitten and it was the worst purchase ever!!!:fuming: My house smelled AWFUL. I was scooping after every time she went, she covers her mess thoroughly, and there was litter ALL over the house! It was so dusty and tracked and STUNK like it magnified the cat potty smell. I was terrified because it was my first litter experience and I couldn’t live with that! I next bought the Crystal litter, because I couldn’t bear the thought of putting anymore sand in my house. It has been great! I buy fresh step crystals and Mimi crystals, and mix. The Mimi is cheapest, but it tracks a bit more and the white shows the pee so it’s not my favorite. I put fresh step on top, I use a slated shovel for the poo, and one with no slats for pee. Since it doesn’t clump, I try to save as much clean as I can and just scoop out the pee area and leave the rest. But there’s no smell! I also sprinkle in some of this mineral (that has no scent) and it really keeps the box fresh! That arm and hammer was so bad I wrote reviews and the company, and I took it back to the store. I NEVER bother with all that, but UGH. WHAT A HORRID PRODUCT. Best of luck with a new one, and I hope you aren’t emotionally or nasally scared....:alright: