A FUNNY STORY

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just heard this on t.v. on Pastor Jack Hayford's program, and got a good laugh from it. It's supposedly true. I have to paraphrase:

A extremely modest lady went to a retreat at a religious campground to which she had never been. She asked seveal ladies where the ladies' room was, but they were new too, and couldn't help. She got tired of driving to the nearest gas station, so she wrote a rather prudish note. In an attempt to be modest and ladylike, she wrote to the host pastor, asking if there was a B.C., meaning bathroom commode, nearby. The pastor thinking B.C. was short for Baptist Church, answered her note:

I'm happy to tell you that there is a B.C. only nine miles from the campground, and it seats 250 people. It pains me to tell you that my wife and I haven't gone for years; I hate to say this, but it becomes more difficult as you get older. However, we will be happy to go and sit with you the first time. We want you to know that we are a friendly community!

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah, I'd like to see her reply to that!!! "Thankyou for your kind offer Pastor, but I have been going on my own for most of my life now and feel I am capable of continuing to do so. However, thankyou for your concern, and I can certainly see you are a very "close" community." :LOL:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If that was a 250 holer, they would need a lot of Sears Roebuck catalogs! Talk about unity!