A chilling story that will make you think

rick tebbs jr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Couple months ago my wife went out to her truck and started it. We both immediately heard a thump and the scream of a cat. She popped the Hood and one of our twin white cats was caught in the fan, he was dead. She became hysterical "I killed Jasper". We went inside and we both cried and consoled each other. About ten minutes later I went out to get Jasper out of the fan. I couldn't find him. This was very creepy. I felt him when he was in the fan. His neck was broken....I was certain of it. I began searching all over my property.
After 30 minutes I gave up the search. I walked up to the front porch and there, sitting in a porch chair was JASPER! No, it just can't be. But it was. No blood, no fur ripped out , nothing. I absolutely believe we were given a gift from God that night. A real life miracle. Jasper was dead, his body was twisted in the fan blade and motionless.
10 minutes later he was alive without any evi dence of injury. God has compassion for even the smallest of animals and sometimes miracles do happen.

ritz

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wonderful story, and I believe God has compassion for even the smallest animals.

And, when we die, we'll see our healthy, happy, pets on The Other Side.

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This happened to one of my cats when I was a child, he was under our neighbors car hood. We lived in Alaska and my parents let the cats out back then(not anymore). Fluffy survived but just barely, he had to have surgery and had many stitches but recovered. It's terrifying to think of that happening, I'm glad your kitty is safe. :)