A Cat Tree Made My Cat Relax & Calm Down 🐱🌲

Mrcclms

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi guys,

My cat Adam has always been very active, kind of wild even at night (😴).

Been looking for ways and tools to help him relax and get cozy.

Last week I got an amazing cat tree and Adam is loving it. He eats, play a bit and then go back on his tree and get cozy. He either sleep or just observe from its height. 👀

It's like his safe place where he feels protected. Side note is for how beautiful this tree is. The color fits my apartment perfectly 😃
Never liked the look of them but this one fits in perfectly.

Their customer service is incredible, I poorly assembled it the first time, I broke 1 screw and they sent a replacement right away. 🙏🏻

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the Katris modular Tetris cat tree pieces.

I think your boy would love a wall mounted "I" piece (long-ways) or an "L" (also long-way) or any shelf or perch to extend his vertical spaces. Cats, being both predators and prey animals, love to be up high because it makes them feel less vulnerable and more large and in charge. The more your cat can traverse his space without touching the ground, the more comfortable and confident he will feel in that space. Cats love "the floor is hot lava" game. :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mrcclms

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was thinking about puttin some shelves on. I was just worried he wouldn't use them and then being left with few holes in the wall for nothing lol

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was thinking about puttin some shelves on. I was just worried he wouldn't use them and then being left with few holes in the wall for nothing lol
I like the Katris pieces because even though they are expensive, my Krista takes to each and every piece without any convincing. If you put up shelves, just make sure they are sturdy. Your cat won't use the shelf if it feels wobbly or unstable.