8 week cat not pinking up

Ksp8s

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello,
So my queen is 8 weeks pregnant and I know for sure because my vet confirmed it at the beginning and she is a first time mommy and this is also my first cat pregnancy, so i am seeking for anyone’s advice.
I am wondering if all cat “pink up” during their pregnancy’s, because like I said she is 8 weeks pregnant and her nipple look completely normal and are not pinking up but her belly is big like it should be! So if there is anyone how might have answered please let me know!
Thank you.

British Girls

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello,
So my queen is 8 weeks pregnant and I know for sure because my vet confirmed it at the beginning and she is a first time mommy and this is also my first cat pregnancy, so i am seeking for anyone’s advice.
I am wondering if all cat “pink up” during their pregnancy’s, because like I said she is 8 weeks pregnant and her nipple look completely normal and are not pinking up but her belly is big like it should be! So if there is anyone how might have answered please let me know!
Thank you.
Like what Sarthur2 Sarthur2 said, sometimes, cats don't pink up until birth or right before it. Could you share some photos of her nipples?

British Girls

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They do seem bigger than normal as you weren't parting her fur and they were visible....but at the same time, not like a pregnant cat's

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ksp8s

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hmmm...Are you sure she is pregnant? I know you said that the vet confirmed her pregnancy, but cats do absorb kittens...Is she showing?
She is showing her belly is hard and big. And that’s why I’m confused why her nipples are still white to me they look a little bigger then normal but that’s it..