8 month male cat

jen54

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi another problem with my male cat. I have 5 outdoor cats but an issue my female cat always attacks him takes his food away also. He doesn't even get near her and she will go hurt him he has become a very timid. He literally starts trembling when you hold him. This is becoming a big problem he won't eat I rarely see him now because majority of the time he is sleeping for hours and is always hiding. What can I do with  him and stop the cat from hurting my male kitty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jen54

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Are all of the cats involved fixed?
I've only neutered my male cats. Not the females since two are strays who I took care of by feeding them. They rarely come just to eat but when there here she always hurts him. I think it might be because she hasn't been spayed. I'm working on that looking at places that actually do good surgery. 

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The low cost options do many, many spays per day and are usually very efficient and good. Don't let the low cost throw you off.

It's great that you're taking care of these strays. I really admire you. The ear tipping also isn't a big deal. She won't notice, and won't be trapped again if the collar falls off.

Her hormones are probably driving her actions right now. I think spaying will calm her.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

jen54

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you very much for answering my question.