7 Week Old Kitten, Dehydrated and Lethargic

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are all so precious. So I zoomed in to see all the fur babies (which they are adorable!!!) and I'm not sure but there r specks on the black one in the bottom left have they been wormed? Like I said I can't tell it could be lint or something from playing or maybe tapeworm segments?? I would look into it with their little tummy issues

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Umerwhat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Those specks are dust from the wood pellet litter. Some of the kittens like to play in the litter boxes T_T. They've all had Albon and Strongid. They may be getting more stuff tomorrow. I'll ask when they get their shots. I do think at some point the shelter gives them a broader dewormer.

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok awesome. Like I mentioned I really couldn't tell just saw some specks and the thought popped in my head and Also why I mentioned lint or something especially being kittens i figured they could be little mischievous babies since they have mates to play with. 😃😃😃 I love how you have a big group so they definitely won't get lonely and have each other for playing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Umerwhat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah, the kittens are constantly playing. I feel awful as there's one kitten we've been unable to catch. Meanwhile all these kittens are having the time of their life with nothing to be afraid of. It feels like the cat version of those children play places/jungle gyms.