5 Week Old Kitten Eye Infection

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, what a cone! That's like a portable bed! I can see my kitty toting that around and just laying her head down for a snooze!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kendalcm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update:
We got our stitches out and cone off tuesday. She's still adjusting to the other two cats and vice versa. They're all pretty hissy right now, so I'm just keeping her near me and then putting her back in the room when I leave the house and at night. She's finally able to burn off some energy running free and will settle down and eat now. Her hair is growing back in nicely, and soon the incision will be completely covered by all her fuzzy hair. There's still a bit of dried blood showing up in her nostril, so we will address that if it persists.

Any suggestions on helping them become friends?

Oh, and it's hard to get pictures of her now that aren't super blurry cause she's always moving.
20180906_094106.jpg
20180906_094257.jpg

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, she is SO cute.

Going at the pace the resident cats are most comfortable with is best. You can try feeding them near one another if they are food motivated.

kendalcm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my, she is SO cute.

Going at the pace the resident cats are most comfortable with is best. You can try feeding them near one another if they are food motivated.
Thanks! I did feed them together that day and everything went well. They seem to be doing better each day.

kendalcm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, that looks good! I'm glad to see them all getting along so well. Now we just have to find you somewhere to sleep.

;)
Hahaha I know right.