4health Cat Food From Tractor Supply - Comments/opinions Please!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:wave3: Hi, all. I am considering ordering 4Health cat food from Tractor Supply. I am currently feeding almost 40 cats on my own (4 colonies). I am currently feeding Purina Cat Chow Naturals but it is very difficult to buy locally anymore so if I am going to order online, I am considering spending a few dollars more for a better food. I prefer to support brick&motar stores but UPS is union.

MissMolly08

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It sounds like you are talking about the dry food? I feed my cat the All Life Stages dry food right now as well as some of the grain free wet flavors. I've read that it's a good food for the price point and my cat does well on it.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
4Health is a decent food. I like store brand foods. One of the reasons store brands cost less because you're not paying for the company's national advertising/marketing budget in addition to what's inside the bag. You get a little better quality for the price point.

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
Its a good food. The grain free one i fed to my dog for awhile because when you go to tjeir vet clinics they give you a free bag of either dof or cat food 4health. The cat one is good too but my cats just happened to not like it. They didnt like the wet food either.