4 Health Grain Free Chicken & Whitefish Dinner 5.5 oz can

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A miracle has happened .

I picked up a couple of these cans at Tractor Supply today and my cats like it ..  

This is really good food so I hope they keep eating it ..

Unfortunately I cannot feed Purina products  to my cats  anymore . They were having a lot of digestive  issues which I think was due to the coloring and other things .

I am glad I found this GF 4 Health , it is good food and still affordable ..

http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/4health-grain-free-chicken-whitefish-dinner-cat-food-55-oz

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats have eaten two meals of this canned food today .   I did have to bribe them and sprinkle a few Temptation  Tumbler Treats on top but they licked the dish clean . I am a happy mom ..

Last edited:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yay
  There is more than one flavor of 4Health, isn't there?  Maybe you can at least rotate flavors, so they don't get too bored with the one.  I know two of my cats cat bored really easily if I feed them the same thing at every meal.  The other one ONLY wants the same thing

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yay
  There is more than one flavor of 4Health, isn't there?  Maybe you can at least rotate flavors, so they don't get too bored with the one.  I know two of my cats cat bored really easily if I feed them the same thing at every meal.  The other one ONLY wants the same thing
Thank you , I am so happy .. They like it and it is actually good food ..
There are only two flavors of the 4 Health Grain Free ..  The other flavors are not grain free . My cats actually do not like rotation so they will be happy with just the two flavors .  They do get sick of just wet food though so they will still get one meal of kibble ..

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat now likes a little kibble sprinkled on top instead or freeze dried purebites! Cats who can tell what they want?
Yes cats definitely know what they want ..