3 week old stray

Status
Not open for further replies.

eb24

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sorry to hear about your loss. Sometimes they come to us too far gone to be saved dispute our best efforts. You did absolutely everything you could, and please take comfort in knowing she passed feeling safe, warm, and loved. That is really all any of us can ask for when our time comes, whether human or feline. I hear what you are saying that, in the end, it was almost a relief to see her go and know she isn't suffering any longer. Sometimes, that is what is meant to happen and is the best thing that can happen. You gave her a peaceful crossing and that is by far the greatest gift you can give. 

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that your efforts were in vain. But you did all you could, and she died loved and peaceful. It is so difficult with a very small one - I have lost several over the years, it is always devastating when you put so much effort into willing them to live, but sometimes it is not meant to be.

laurie314

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry, the same thing happened to me this week, despite all efforts, they just seem to fade away. My mama cat refused to feed him and would not feed the others. Once I took him out she started nursing them again. Everyone tells me Mama Cat suspected something wrong.  I  have great respect for you and Thankyou for helping baby, even though it did not turn out well.. you made her short life better. Now our babies are happy and healthy playing across the rainbow bridge chasing butterflies and are not suffering anymore!! God Bless YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.