3 Week Old Kitten Not Moving

Catwoman1234

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi can someone please help me out.
I just went to check on my cats kittens (she has 3) and one of them is laying on its side not moving and letting out this horrible little meow every now and again and is really struggling to breathe. I picked it up to see if it had anything on her and it's body was stiff but her head kept flopping about and she can't close her mouth.. she is trying so hard to breath. Is it dying is it to late to save it or is thereanything I can do.

dahli6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am sorry. You can take her to a vet. I don't know if it will help.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Catwoman1234

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It's 2:30 am here and I'm out in the bush the vet is a fair drive. I just went and checked again and she isn't there :( it must have been to late and her mum must have took her somewhere . It is to dark and wet to go look for her so I will have to wait until the morning . Wish I found her earlier :(

kmsmith

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So sorry to hear this :(

Really hoping she pulls through and you see her tomorrow :(

dahli6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's 2:30 am here and I'm out in the bush the vet is a fair drive. I just went and checked again and she isn't there :( it must have been to late and her mum must have took her somewhere . It is to dark and wet to go look for her so I will have to wait until the morning . Wish I found her earlier :(
I don't want you to be too hard on yourself. Kittens suffer something like SIDS too. 3 weeks is awfully young and there are so many variables.

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
Any update on these kittens? Were you able to move mom and babies inside?