3 Legged Cat And Pooping

tewing84

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So one of our recent fosters is missing a back leg and we seem to be having an issue when he goes to the bathroom and wanting to see if anyone had any suggestions. When ever he goes number 2, he somehow either ends up stepping in it or getting it on his tail, then tracks it through the house. It doesn’t bother us too much because we know he can’t help it, we just try and clean him when we see that he goes. We’re just concerned about when he gets adopted out if the new family can’t stand it. Wanting to see if there was anything we could do to try and train or help him.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! I got to thinking, is he getting any kibble or some different type of food that would firm up his poo?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tewing84

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi! I got to thinking, is he getting any kibble or some different type of food that would firm up his poo?
He eats a little bit of both, but mainly wet. I was just thinking that too...try and feed more dry to harden it up more.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Or a different brand of wet, if the kibble increase doesn't do it. Hopefully the new family will be provided your feeding information. :heartshape: