2014 Secret Santa received thread

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
With the exception of my missing item for Joan; everyone has received their presents!  What a wonderful exchange!  Thank you all for participating and making this year a success!   

betsygee - Nebula

Nebula - Pinkdagger

sivyaleah - GoldyCat

parsleysage - sivyaleah

GoldyCat - MoochNNoodles

Pinkdagger - JennyR

JennyR - Betsygee

MoochNNoodles - ParsleySage

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Judging by the pictures and descriptions, this year has been one of the best ever for customer satisfaction. It is just a shame that so few people took part. Still, it is quality over quantiity, I guess.

At last I have my photos (my daughter took them and had to send them to me) and I can add my wonderful stash to the list. I have already thanked my brilliant SS, Betsy Gee. So here goes:

The presents under the tree. My SS parcel is on the table, leaning against the tree:

View media item 251616
Ready to open! it is very heavy

Dushka knows there is something in there that interests her

A multi-coloured wonderland of gorgeous wrapping

There were so many things - mints, cat-shaped soaps, a cat ornament, no less that two cookbooks (one devoted to afternoon tea!) and a set of hand-embroidered pillow cases with cat motifs. And that was just some of the stuff for me.

And no furry friends were forgotten, as well as cat toys there was a ball for Honey and even a packet of dried apple for the ponies.
Wellington grabbed 'his' present immediately

Honey loved her ball

Thank you so much, Betsy. An incredibly well-thought-out package that will give us all pleasure for a long time to come.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Aw! I've been out of town, just now catching up on this thread! You are quite welcome. So glad everybody liked the gifts! :clap:

caltritwiamb4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The Secret Santa Kitty gift exchange looks like a lot of fun. I will have to join in next year. But for now  my 4 kitties and I wish everyone on the cat site a very happy new year.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How cute are those cases!!  

It was a great year!  Maybe next year we will have a few more participants; but I do think this year went very well! 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy New Year To All You Lucky People With All Your beautiful Christmas presents.
Hugs,
Stewball.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Soooo....I got this adorable beanie baby tuxedo cat named Zip from my Secret Santa last year @Nebula  and he's been living on the back of my couch.  I just got these photos of Ozzy, also a tuxedo,

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
That's adorable! :clap:

I totally admit I was :paranoid: when I saw the SS thread pop up. :lol3: I figured nurseangel nurseangel was calling Moochnnoodles or I out. :lol3:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last edited: