2 Fighting Cats

lily.loves.pusheen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is a chat for people who have 2 or ore cats the FIGHT like CRAZY!!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I actually think from the first post that it might be a place to vent and exchange ideas, if I read it right!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lily.loves.pusheen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The colors r cool. I need help cause my cat is hurting my other cat and i dont want her to bleed.

lily.loves.pusheen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks so much! ill try it and see how it goes!!

Timmer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I built a door at the top of my second floor and kept them separated. That was all I could do. In time we could have visits with each other if I was present but then he would eventually always go after her. I would rotate them and when I came home from work, he would go up and she would come downstairs, then alternate who got to sleep with me. We did this for 8 years. Timmer passed away two months ago so now i just have the original cat left.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Now there is real determination to keep the peace between fractious cats AND keep everyone in their forever home!

Timmer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Now there is real determination to keep the peace between fractious cats AND keep everyone in their forever home!
It was insane. But I loved both of them and did what I had to do. I even worked with Jackson Galaxy before he had that TV show ...for a year, via video and he finally told me "I can't help you. Rehome one of them." Well forget that! I haven't had a vacation in 8 years because I couldn't get anyone to deal with those two cats of mine and all the switching and fighting between the doors. Timmer would scream his head off if I was upstairs with her. But now my little sweetie is gone to heaven.

lily.loves.pusheen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I built a door at the top of my second floor and kept them separated. That was all I could do. In time we could have visits with each other if I was present but then he would eventually always go after her. I would rotate them and when I came home from work, he would go up and she would come downstairs, then alternate who got to sleep with me. We did this for 8 years. Timmer passed away two months ago so now i just have the original cat left.
That's sad but at least you don't have to deal with them fighting.