2 cats sisters need new home asap!!!!!

Wprdmr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have 2 female Tom cats who are sisters both pregnant (I think) who have been living in the garden since my son was born. They desperately need a new home (THEY MUST STAY TOGETHER AS THEY LOOK AFTER EACHOTHER). Roughly 3 years old, extremely sociable not aggressive at all very pleasant cats but a real shame that they can’t be inside. Completely FREE to a loving home who will cherish these lovely girls I am very fond of them but they do have to go and it breaks my heart, will include a litter tray and a full bag of litter FREE. Cannot stress enough that they must stay together as they love eachother very much 😢 located in Blackburn they really must go immediately their quality of life isn’t great as they get constantly bothered with make cats

Please PM me for more information.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hi W Wprdmr

A tom cat is an intact male cat. As these two cats are calicos and you think they are pregnant I guess they are female?

If they have only recently mated and are not visibly pregnant yet you can get them spayed now to prevent any unwanted kittens. This will ensure that you don't end up with a dozen cats a few months from now and also make these girls much easier to rehome.

People are more likely to take spayed, blood-tested and vaccinated cats than they are to take un-vetted ones. You can keep all the receipts from the spays and vaccinations and pass those on to the new owners, then ask for a rehoming fee to cover your costs.

Alternatively, look for shelters in your area.

Are you located in the UK?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Wprdmr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They are 2 female cats I don’t know the breed exactly, I have already had to rehome 4 lots of kittens in the past 12 months and I have seen male cats attempting to mate with them so I am assuming they are both pregnant again extremely likely. Vaccines/blood tests out of the question just not financially possible. My local vets/shelter told me to advertise them on here 🤷‍♂️I just need someone to take them and look after them because they are suffering where they are now I don’t even feed them

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
They're not any particular breed. Most cats are just classed as DSH, domestic short hair.

They've had 4 litters in the past 12 months?

They really need to be spayed as soon as possible. As TCS is an international site and as most of our members already have as many cats as we want or can afford it's extremely unlikely that you'll be able to rehome them through our site.

Assuming you are in the UK, here are a few places you could try.

Manchester & Salford £5 Neutering Campaign | Cats Protection

Manchester & Salford Branch - Contact us - rspca.org.uk - RSPCA

Manchester PDSA Pet Hospital

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If you are in the UK, you also have the Next Door Neighbor web site that we in the US have. You can post there looking for folks in the neighborhoods around you that might be interested. This site has proven to be valuable here in terms of finding people who are cat lovers, supporters, and fosters. Nextdoor

CyberTiger

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah, this website is for advice and support, not for finding homes.

Definitely shows you're doing anything you can think of to help. :)

That said, please don't offer them for free. Discourage folks who would take up the freebie to do them harm.