2-3 DAYS refusing to eat

BinxandBlaze

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I got a feral cat from outside about 8-9 months ago. Believe she’s young probably under a year when we found her. It wasn’t possible to get her to the vet for a while as there was no possible way of touching or catching her. She started throwing up Daily and eventually had to go to the vet she had worms was de wormed and was fine for bit.

On and off since I’ve had her she refuses to eat. She’ll usually go 3 days with NOTHING. I’ve switched food multiple times. Wet, dry, treats , cooked chicken raw chicken anything to try and get her to eat. She went for the raw the most but has even stopped that. She goes up smells acts interested and refuses to eat.
She got blood at the vet and they said her numbers were outstanding nothing even close to being off. They did a more extensive test on her pancreas and it was perfect too. She goes poop and pee normally so the vet didn’t think there was any obstruction. They said no sign of allergy in her blood but was wondering about a possible intolerance so they put her on hypoallergenic food. She’s been on that about a month or two and there’s still random times she refuses to eat. But the days she does eat she eats good.

After day 2 or so of not eating she starts puking bile which I believe she’s throwing up cause she’s so hungry. She never throws up on the days that she eats and never throws up food.

Anyone have any insight on what could possibly be going on with her?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BinxandBlaze

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Correct. Nothing. She does this on and off every 2 weeks or so. Switching to the hypoallergenic food and cooked chicken it went down to 24 hours at most not eating the last month so I thought she was improving and the new food was helping but needed more time but now she’s on day 2 no food so I don’t think it’s helping.