10 Cats??

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! I remember your previous posts about these babies. Maybe 1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 might have thoughts about a lot of cats? @Jcatbird has quite a few as well, I think :)
I personally think that if you have the ability to care for them, the space, the food, the vet care, they'll be just fine and will find ways to play with and love on you and vice-versa :vibes::sunshine:
Sorry I'm late :crazy:

Yes, I think we've all met someone who has one pet and does a bad job caring for them and others who have many more than 10 that do a fine job.
It depends on your finances, budgeting and how much of those finances can be set aside for food, supplies, vet care, and etc.
It also depends on your time and how much time you have available to give them and doing daily chores.
A household of multiples is always interesting. Watching them is better than any show on TV. You'll see who their friends are, who they prefer to hang out with, and you'll learn a lot of "cat speak" just by watching them interact.
Enjoy them. :hellocomputer:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

6kittymama

Now 10 kitty mama!
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wanted to give an update. The couple that were considering taking 2 of my kittens came and saw them on New Year's Day. Of course they all hid behind the toilet and would not come out. I had warned them they would be shy as they had only been exposed to my daughter and myself so far. I was able to lift all but shy boy out so they could see them better but only one stayed out right by my side after that. They went home to think about it some more and I haven't heard from them yet. They did have a plan to get them adjusted but I'm feeling it's a no go since they are still thinking :( I really want them to be sure so I am not pestering them...

msaimee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It takes a special kind of person to adopt a feral or timid cat who requires weeks or months of socialization. Most want to adopt a cat or kitten who is immediately friendly. All you can do is explain that while the initial time period of adjustment will require patience, the payoff when the cat comes around will be well worth the effort.