Why did my cat put her whole face in mine while I was sleeping?

blackstarnoemi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So last night, I was sick. I set an alarm for me to take my medication. And while I was sleeping I didn't noticed my alarm is already ringing, not until my cat shove her dumb little face on mine and keeps on meowing. I felt her whiskers on my nose, and lips. That's how I woke up. She did this twice today. Idk if she is just checking if im still breathing or just waking me up because of my alarm 😂😂😂

Attachments

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So last night, I was sick. I set an alarm for me to take my medication. And while I was sleeping I didn't noticed my alarm is already ringing, not until my cat shove her dumb little face on mine and keeps on meowing. I felt her whiskers on my nose, and lips. That's how I woke up. She did this twice today. Idk if she is just checking if im still breathing or just waking me up because of my alarm 😂😂😂
Maybe she was tired of hearing that annoying alarm and wanted you to turn it off.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
I think all of these answers are correct….I also think sometimes ours is not to reason why! More of a scientific: “What happens if I do this?” kind of a thing. Like a physics experiment.