Calling all knitters and other woolly things.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
You'd need to find a Gypsy Cat, this is Daisy! 😆 But yes, she does like to change the tension after something's knitted ...
Rofl- I called her Gypsy? That's Dustys cat- what made me do that? So stupid,,😂😂😂. Surely I know that's Daisy,I'm really getting old

What's worse is when I look at one of my babies and say the start of 5different names before I hit the right one!!!! Ch,Ma,Beh,Gr,Tim errrr SAMI!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
RA is a horrible but damn good (if that makes any sense) reason not to be knitting, mani mani !

Knitting came to a halt here (well, a while ago, I was reading) when it got really crowded.

View attachment 477451
So adorable
I really should try to get some photos when I put the yarn and everything out to resume my practicing but I have to be very fast on my feet unless Sami and Max are napping- Max is quick to take off with the entire balll of yarn and Sami wants the needles to try for himself ,sticking his little paws in there join in at whatever I'm holding...he does it with any ' tools' I'm using..... More of a monkey than a cat