Question of the Day - Thursday May 9, 2024

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What was the last sit-down restaurant you at it? Who did you go with?

I think the last one I went to was Perkins with my friend, Bekah. We always have "friend dates" where we go to the Dollar Tree and then out to dinner. Friendship as adults is kind of hilariously lame, but I do enjoy going out every so often, even if it is just to shop.

Last edited by a moderator:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's been since before the pandemic. A friend and I would go to Cheesecake Factory one afternoon a month for a slice of cheesecake. We are still friends but we just never resumed it. We are both older and were holding back after indoor dining reopened then inflation kicked in and everything has gotten high to the point that we both have to be very careful with money.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
What was the last sit-down restaurant you at it? Who did you go with?

I think the last one I went to was Perkins with my friend, Bekah. We always have "friend dates" where we go to the Dollar Tree and then out to dinner. Friendship as adults is kind of hilariously lame, but I do enjoy going out every so often, even if it is just to shop.
That's nice,fun---- why hilariously lame? I'd say when we are young we have ' hilariously lame " relationships - real friendships come later,develop over time and we choose wisely when we are older( hopefully- lol)❤

I think my last sit down restuarant was just before surgery so that was maybe a month ago.Went to my favorite local pet friendly restaurant I usually have breakfast at an outside table but we went for lunch

I took a lovely young man out for lunch- he helps me a lot ,has done many odd jobs for me and is one of my favorite people to spend time with,his name is David and Im sort of a Mom type person he likes to confide in and ask advice.....

Red Fox Inn,a nice place with delicious food,friendly staff serving only breakfast and lunches

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a long life- my condolences to your Michele's sister and to all of you
We knew him quite well, as he was our landlord for 24 years prior to buying our house. We lived upstairs, while he and his (late) wife lived downstairs. He always told us that our rent paid the property taxes, which is why it was so relatively cheap. Because of his and his wife's health issues, they sold the house and moved into a single floor new build where outside maintenance was provided by the HOA.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A locally owned (not franchised or chained) sports bar/restaurant type place. It's primarily Italian foods, as the owners are Italian and use their family recipes for several of their dishes, but it also has your standard pub food. They are known for their meatballs and pizza, but have a pretty wide selection of mains that are great. My Dad and Step-mom wanted to treat my husband and I to dinner for my birthday. I ordered the Tuscan chicken club with fries on the side. It's grilled chicken with some sort of fancy bacon, roasted red peppers, mozza cheese, lettuce and tomatoes on a garlic bread ciabatta bun....like, they make their garlic bread and then use it to make the sandwich. It's a bit messy to eat but super tasty.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
A locally owned (not franchised or chained) sports bar/restaurant type place. It's primarily Italian foods, as the owners are Italian and use their family recipes for several of their dishes, but it also has your standard pub food. They are known for their meatballs and pizza, but have a pretty wide selection of mains that are great. My Dad and Step-mom wanted to treat my husband and I to dinner for my birthday. I ordered the Tuscan chicken club with fries on the side. It's grilled chicken with some sort of fancy bacon, roasted red peppers, mozza cheese, lettuce and tomatoes on a garlic bread ciabatta bun....like, they make their garlic bread and then use it to make the sandwich. It's a bit messy to eat but super tasty.
Happy Belated birthday :party2: :bday::beerchug:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't eat out much, but a few weeks ago I went to Curry and Noodle, an Indian-Thai restaurant owned by Nepalese. I went with my sister. It's one of her favorites, but the dishes all taste the same to me. It's good, but once in a blue moon is good enough for me.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't eat out much, but a few weeks ago I went to Curry and Noodle, an Indian-Thai restaurant owned by Nepalese. I went with my sister. It's one of her favorites, but the dishes all taste the same to me. It's good, but once in a blue moon is good enough for me.
You're a good brother,very sweet........ I dont even like the smell of curry-Once in " NEVER" is good enough for me:nono: