Look...I don't know how to make this more clear

catdaddy38

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The other day I was sitting in my recliner trying to clean the living room and Dax came up to me and rubbed against my leg and meowed at me. Not sure what she wanted, I went back to cleaning. She meowed again, this time a little more loudly. I reach down and pet her and she runs off. A moment later I heard her dragging something behind her. She came into the living room with the fish from her fishing toy pole in her mouth, the pole dragging on the floor behind her. She sat down, and gave me this look like "Look...I don't know how more clear I can be here...play with me Dad."

It was adorable and heartbreaking at the same time because apparently, she was feeling neglected.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catdaddy38

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
she also chitters at me to communicate lol

Kris107

Cat mom, cat foster mom
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I always love when they learn to tell us what they want - for better or worse. Couldn't imagine living frustrated all the time.

catdaddy38

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yeah she's good at communicating with me most of the time...sometimes I'm just dumb and miss it. So we get events like this one lol.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carletonn will do something similar but the only time he lets out a loud meow is when I'm trying to give him his pill or groom him. If he wants to play, more treats, etc. I have to be looking at him because he opens his mouth but doesn't make a sound. :biggrin:

catdaddy38

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here she is enjoying her fishing pole before daddy goes to work today.