Kitten Fell

payne67

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My four day old kitten jumped out of my arems, it ate some food after, I got it to use the bathroom but is it okay? It did not meow for the first minute after it fell so it worried me. Mother is not around she passed away the day after it was born and I have been caring for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Can you get the kitten in for a vet check? This would, of course, be ideal. The not meowing may well have been because the kitten was stunned for a moment after the fall. That can certainly happen. The fact that this kitten is still eating is a good sign, as is the fact that you could help it potty. I wish I could tell you something with some certainty, but with very young orphans, EVERYTHING is basically one big basketful of "IFs." Keep doing what you are doing, keep the kitten warm, but give it room to move to a cooler area if it gets too warm. Keep feeding, and take note of how much the kitten is eating. If you have kitchen scales, weigh daily, weight loss requires a vet visit. I'm lighting a candle for you both!

00LitCandle.jpeg