Can you help me figure out what my kitty might be?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
He is a domestic, probably medium hair, I dont see his tail.

He is a brown tabby, which  gives him this warm brownish shine.

Very sweet face!

Please, make him get a somewhat less magnifique posture.  Being too heavy shortens their life...  Its worse for cats than humans.

Avoid carbos, make sure its animal proteins - and some fat yes.  Wet food is often best at this.

Try to get him to move - play with him, perhaps get him a cat pal to chase and wrestle with...

@crzymma

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crzymma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He is a domestic, probably medium hair, I dont see his tail.

He is a brown tabby, which  gives him this warm brownish shine.

Very sweet face!

Please, make him get a somewhat less magnifique posture.  Being too heavy shortens their life...  Its worse for cats than humans.

Avoid carbos, make sure its animal proteins - and some fat yes.  Wet food is often best at this.

Try to get him to move - play with him, perhaps get him a cat pal to chase and wrestle with...

@crzymma
This is my fat cat he's just over a year old. He's totally loveable and friendly. RU
his tale is very fluffy it reminds me of a raccoons tale. He actually plays with our dog 4 children and on his cat condo. So he does get lots of exercise. I only give soft food once a week.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You can give soft food more often - even making it his main diet, if its possible for you.