Window Perches

GranolaLouise

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone ever try those suction window perches? I have my doubts, but do they actually stay on the window for any length of time?

Lennybells

I’m a slave to my furry master
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have seen one too many videos of cats being ridiculous and knocking them down to actually purchase one.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
This is the only photo I've found so far. Ours worked surprisingly well. Kitties loved being able to hang out with us in the kitchen.

IMG_4517.jpeg

catdad61

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have this one I use for Lunar. It's only come loose twice in the 2 years we've had it. Every couple of weeks I will walk by it and press on the suction cups to make sure they are firmly attached to the window. She uses it quite a bit, especially when I remember to fill the bird feeder outside the window. I prefer this one over the ones with the string. And it folds up so I can close the blinds.
1714592893893.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GranolaLouise

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have this one I use for Lunar. It's only come loose twice in the 2 years we've had it. Every couple of weeks I will walk by it and press on the suction cups to make sure they are firmly attached to the window. She uses it quite a bit, especially when I remember to fill the bird feeder outside the window. I prefer this one over the ones with the string. And it folds up so I can close the blinds.
View attachment 475435
Do you recall the name/brand?