Missing 3 year old tabby cat

Garywuk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Tabbs a 3yr old tabby located in bexleyheath area -Da7 4aw Glengall road missing since Tuesday 23rd April - very shy timid but adventurous - out of character to disappear- any neighbours in area please could you check your back gardens sheds especially if yr in station road /church road /woodlands road . Thank you
IMG_2498.jpeg

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is the cat neutered/spayed? If not could leave area to find a mate. Something could have chased him/her so far away they are lost. You could get on Facebook and send out a plea, and get on any for sell/buy radio shows in your area, you would be surprised how many people listen to those.
I will pray for your little one's return.......

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS. This is an international site, so there isn't likely to be much of anyone on here that is actually in your neighborhood. I don't know where you are located other than the UK, but all the Lost & Found web sites, local to your area, many as mentioned abpve. on Facebook, as well as Next Door Neighbor web site (if you have it) are the places to post about your missing cat.

Also, here is a TCS article with tips on what you should do to help find your cat. The first section is for cats that might be lost in the home, but the latter section is all about actions to take for cats who are missing outside the home.
Help! My Cat Is Lost! [Step By Step Guidance To Find Your Beloved Kitty] - TheCatSite

Last edited: