CFA Cattery name registration question

Mossrose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is the first I've heard the phrase "Doll-faced Persian." I assume that's analagous to the apple-head Siamese. Back when, 20 years ago, I was interested in Persians and had settled on a Chinchilla Persian as it seemed to me that they were not so extreme. I never did find one (how the internet has changed things!) and ended up with a blue-cream point Himalayan as I had a friend/acquaintance who had taken up showing and breeding Himys (Don't ask me how she segued into that, prior she had been into showing and breeding chickens!) I've since lost touch with her and have no idea if she still does or not. The cattery was/is Mossrose if that makes any difference.

As I mentioned it's almost as if there needs to be divisions within several of the breeds for body type, as there is for color. But that would be a huge change and I'm sure that the vast majority of the "powers that be" subscribe to the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" school of thought.

I don't see how the Peke-faced Persians can function, and I've read of instances where they don't very well. I have the "genuine article," a show-bred Pekingese, and her snuffling, sneezing, snoring (although a running joke in the household, the fact that she "has no nose,") I would certainly not wish on a cat!
I don't know if you are still an active member of the group but I am the Mossrose cattery that you were speaking of. It's been a long time ago since I had cats but I was searching to see if my cattery name popped up anywhere. And lo and behold, it did on your post!