How Many Freezer Dried Chicken Hearts Can I Give To My Cat?

Ashley&Cats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i just purchased dog bites which are 100% chicken hearts that have been freezer dried. There are cat ones but are cut in slices where as the dog bites are just the whole heart not touched. My cats like the whole hearts best. Anyways I'm wondering how many can I give per day? My kitten has had one (might get stolen from my other cat since he like to chew on it then play with it!) and my other older cat has had 2. They love these treats so much but I hate to over feed them and make them sick! I thinking of maxing out at 2 each but if mila ends up stealing Benji's (the kitten) chicken heart that would put her at having 3. Could this harm her in any way?

I'm loving the raw food process (kitten eats frozen Primal and steels some FF classic from his sister, Mila eats freezer dried Primal and FF classic canned) and trying new things with them. Next is frozen raw check thighs to chew on once a week to every other week for dental health. I'm also going to get fish skin for my kitten since he is teething and chewing on everything!

missmimz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Agreed with LTS3 LTS3 a few is just fine. Freeze dried chicken hearts are great for cats, and they are considered muscle meat, but too much heart can cause diarrhea.