Ziva. This Name Is Hebrew Origin And Means Brillance/brightness.

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The internal happiness that left me with the passing of Boney Girl and Xena has been mostly restored. After nearly 9 catless months, we got a refill. A local shelter was offering $10 adoptions. I have never taken a shelter cat before. I would be happy with any of them, but could not myself choose one over another. Seemed like all my friends were drowning and I only had room on my small raft to rescue one. So I had my wife select. We brought home a 3 year old tortie that had been surrendered by previous owner. Stated reason for surrender is house soil. There must have been some other problem because here she found her litter box by herself and uses it. Ziva (I call her Zee) is affectionate, curious, playful and does not have a tortitude. She has a wonderful tortinality. She is beautifully marked with lots of lighter color on her underside. Not sure how you measure a tail. Hers is longer than a 12 inch ruler. It is so nice to have paws in our house again.
IMG_5768.JPG
IMG_5809.JPG
IMG_5831.JPG
IMG_5899.JPG

Cat Sidhe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Your new girl has one of the prettiest names I´ve ever seen in a cat, and I think it fits her a lot. Her furr looks like she captured a nebula :loveeyes: And she looks so happy taking a nap on your legs! She probably knows she´s a lucky cat.

I hope she fills your days with lots of purrs!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome, Ziva! You don't quite know this yet, although I bet you are beginning to suspect it, but you have landed in a home where you will be loved and cared for and treasured as you ought to be! What a lucky kitteh you are, indeed! And so beautiful, although I have a bit of a tortie bias! Be a good girl for your new family, they're very good folks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I'm amazed at how much better I feel. I now realize I was terribly depressed the last 9 months even though I thought I was ok.