Yuck, glad I don't have to clean that

taryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got the calico back from getting spayed and called dude to come get his kittens plus calico.

Well Paul wants to love on the orange tabby Mrs. Perkins(beautiful cat, she definitely has Maine Coon in her, she even had ear tufts, I know she's not a purebred.) I let out calico and Paul tells me she has poop hanging off her butt I put her back in the carrier and Paul tells me to go get a paper towel. Dude pulls up as I'm doing this. Her entire rear area was just covered in diarrhea. It was so gross and she can't be bathed for a week(If it had been Attitude or Nuts they would have had a full water bath that second it was that bad.) Dude said he'd clean her up with a warm washcloth, not sure if that will work her entire back end was just filthy from it, but she can't have a bath. I guess she had a reaction to the anesthetic or something since she was fine when I took her in for surgery.

I was so glad I didn't have to attempt to clean her. I mean I have to do Attitude due to her long fur but this was above and beyond what I have ever had to do with the 'Tude. I felt so sorry for him having to try and clean her up when he got home with her(she was already not in the best mood due to her surgery.) She was already rather hissy.

Taryn