Ya'll gotta see this!

imagyne

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I found this on the net... If you don't have a broadband connection it might take a while to download, but it's well worth it..

This is AWESOME!!!!!

Ken

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm . . . All I got was a white page with black writing, not even any letters, though all kinds of like Greek letters and symbols and mathematical function signs. Interesting, but not exactly "awesome" . . .

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It wouln't load for me.....I kept waiting and waiting, and I do have windows media player, but it said it was buffering, and after 10 minutes, the buffering was only 41% done, so I gave up, but I will try again later.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

imagyne

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well....

It is a large file.. about 4 megs, so it'll take lots of time to download, even on a 56k (modem) connection.

Ken

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I ordered my DSL today! Can't wait for it either, I'm so sick of this 56k. grrrr

I hope it's there at least till I get it...otherwise, my patience is nill when it comes to having to wait. I think I have to have my processor looked at too. Somethin's just not right! :laughing2...dang thing, I should just get a new one, but I just bought this one only about eight months ago! See how fast technology leaves us in the dust! :laughing2