Wysong Nuture with Free Range Pheasant (kibble with freeze dried raw)

klag

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Anyone tried this new Wysong food?  I'm having a beast of a time getting 3 of my cats who are addicted to Natural Balance canned eat anything else (trying to get them on raw, or at least partially).

While searching for a low phosphorus food for my CRF kitty, I tried this Wysong kibble with the free range pheasant.  Well the pheasant chunks are GIANT, since it is a dog and cat food.  Big pieces of freeze dried shredded pheasant. 

Surprisingly, all the cats LOVE the pheasant chunks!   (except the CRF kitty who I bought it for). 

My questions are - has anyone tried this before?  If so, are there other freeze dried pheasant or foods similar freeze dried raw foods that I could buy that are a complete/balanced diet?  This Wysong stuff is a bag if kibble with just a few of these freeze dried chunks. 

I've tried the Natures Variety beef frozen raw (it wasn't freeze dried) that a pet store near me carries but nobody liked it (except my recently converted feral kitten who eats ANYTHING).  None of the cats (again, except the kitten) will eat any other raw food (ground beef/chicken etc.).

So, to recap, looking for a freeze dried raw food similar to the stuff in this Wysong that I could feed my cats to get them to eat raw.

Product Summary:
Wysong Nurture with Free Range Pheasant[emoji]8482[/emoji] is highly unique! It is comprised of a small, extremely palatable protein rich kibble and combined with a generous portion of TNT[emoji]8482[/emoji] processed (raw) delicious free-range pheasant shreds. This creates a diet with unequalled nutrition (39% protein, 13% fat) and unparalleled taste!

Wysong Nurture with Free-Range Pheasant[emoji]8482[/emoji] is a highly concentrated natural food for cats, dogs, puppies and kittens. (Meets the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.)

Wysong Nurture with Free Range Pheasant[emoji]8482[/emoji] is carefully packaged in an oxygen and light-impervious stand-up bag that is a favorite amongst carnivorous companions!

Features:

• Fresh chicken with shredded morsels of pheasant retain all the merits of raw natural food with Wysong’s special True Non-Thermal (TNT)[emoji]8482[/emoji] cold-pressing.
  • Pheasant ingredient is never heated above 118° F, the critical temperature above which food enzymes are destroyed
  • Contains probiotics, prebiotics, enzymes, phytonutrients, nutraceuticals, natural form antioxidants,vitamins and minerals, omega-3 and other essential fatty acids
  • No non-nutritional or artificial anything
  • Designed to achieve optimal nutrition, not to just meet minimal regulatory standards
  • Made in the USA

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well.... There is always Freeze dry raw.... Like Stella & Chewy, Nature's Variety and others.... They are complete and balanced..... You can start by feeding it dry to transition then hydrate it recommended :dk: