Wow!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
TCS is expanding isn't it? Its looking great!

I do have one suggestion.

I have noticed that people are always posting pictures of their cats and I was wondering if there was a way of opening up a new forum for cat pictures only so we can browse through them, instead of the lounge?

Just a suggestion.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds like a great idea - a forum dedicated to updated pics!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like that idea too!!!! One day's posts are on two pages of the Cat Lounge already. I know there are a lot of forums... but it's still something I agree that Anne should consider!!!

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think we should ask Anne about this....ooooh Anne, where are you???????????

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We brought this up to Anne, and actually, what we are thinking is more along the lines of a new 'sub forum' which would be part of the regular cat lounge, but sort of a separate part. So, the regular lounge mods would take care of it. Nothing is final though, we just touched on it with Anne.

I think Anne will make a final decision and explain better once it comes time. But she is aware of the request, and will pop in here I am sure to let you all know what she thinks!

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree also, I had started a thread, not yet seeing this one requesting one, but it would be nice to see everyone's furbabies in action or non-action
Keep us updated on what ya decide you got my paws up for this one!

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it is a great idea. Also maybe it would be a private forum so only members can view it, that way we won't have to worry about people stealing out kitties pics.