Wondering wht my kitty might be

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ronniedee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
she loves to climb up high to perch and seems to like water every time I take a bath she is right there and hangs out on the side of the tub doesnt mind is she gets splashed and she loves going out in the rain 

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
She looks like a very beautiful white longhair domestic to me ;)

I love her eyes they say " I'm beautiful and I know it " and she is certainly right :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ronniedee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That is exactly her attitude to 
 she likes being admired and told she is beautiful which I do of course lol

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She looks like a very beautiful white longhair domestic to me

I love her eyes they say " I'm beautiful and I know it " and she is certainly right
Coulndt she be an turkish angora, for the sake of discussion?   Or some other like that, if there is any.

I know the chances are minuscule, but bigger than nonexistent.  Especielly as here, where she is no your average founded stray prob born in a barn.

She was apparently homeraised, had a home and were inside only kitty, without clue how to hunt or find food outside.

MAY have got dumped, but may also gotten astray.  Not unique at all with even pure bred cats who got astray. I know several cases.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Coulndt she be an turkish angora, for the sake of discussion?   Or some other like that, if there is any.

I know the chances are minuscule, but bigger than nonexistent.  Especielly as here, where she is no your average founded stray prob born in a barn.
She was apparently homeraised, had a home and were inside only kitty, without clue how to hunt or find food outside.

MAY have got dumped, but may also gotten astray.  Not unique at all with even pure bred cats who got astray. I know several cases.
Yes you are right she could be called a Turkish Angora look a like.

jin xiong lor

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Not quite sure at the positioning of your beautiful cat but I'd say it is a great Turkish Angora imitation. But from the pictures provided I don't believe it is one as Turkish Angora's tend to have longer, somewhat very exaggerated,slim necks with a long torso.

jin xiong lor

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Maybe she does have some Turkish angora blood in her but I've seen some show Turkish Angoras before and yours doesn't really fit in the breed. But a look a like. That's all I can really say for cats with no papers. Another GORGEOUS DLH (Domestic Long Hair).

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Maybe she does have some Turkish angora blood in her but I've seen some show Turkish Angoras before and yours doesn't really fit in the breed. But a look a like. That's all I can really say for cats with no papers. Another GORGEOUS DLH (Domestic Long Hair).
Now, not all purebreds are of show quality...  They dont even need to be products of a BYB (back yard breeder), simply, not all cats are participating in Shows, and quite fewer still, do it with chances of winning the big titles (="being Show quality").. 

Here we know her background is a homeraised, indoor cats.    I myself think, if a cat gone astray was a pure bred for real, she is a hot candidate.

Of course you do have right, without papers or solid proofs, we must count her as  DLH.

Vague indicies arent enough.