Resolved Winchester Is Desperate To Get On

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
For some reason, I cannot log on to TCS. When it first opened today, I was able to and I posted to one of the threads. Since then, I can’t access the site, but as soon as I log on, I get “You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.”

Would you please either contact Anne or Karen (Abby’s Mom) and ask them if they can fix this? I can’t. I can’t access anything. I can’t PM anybody. I can’t even go into my own profile. I can do nothing.

Please help me.

Thank you!

Pam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm new here and am making a mess. Pam (Winchester) is then needing help, not me. Well, I need help, but a different kind. Please be patient with me.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
How long ago did she send you this email? She was having issues yesterday, but did get on this morning.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thank you for reporting that Mother Dragon Mother Dragon
Pam found me via our Facebook page and I fixed her account. Let's mention her here to make sure. Winchester Winchester are you with us?

I know we have quite a few users who still can't get to the site, so if you or anyone else knows of such users, let us know. It's an easy fix once we know who they are but I need a username or email to make it. Thanks again!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Oh heavens! I didn't see this until just now. Count me in! And a big thank you to everybody!