Why can't I?

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very confused. Back in January I had a few people (mods) helping me design my custom Avatar. I was told I couldn't use one till I was a member for at least four months.

I was a member since last July but with the crash in December and all, I've now been a member since January.

So yesterday I'm told by one of the mods that I have to be a member for at least 150 days!

My question is "which is it" 150 days or 4 months?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

The levels are detailed in the sticky thread at the top of this forum TCS User Groups

Unless I'm missing something, I read it as 120 days, i.e. 4 months.
So does that mean I AM entitled to use a custom Avatar? If so, why won't it let me?

After all, it says Top Cat requires 1200 posts. I'm a Top Cat with 1,516 posts.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cheryl:

The question that I got was that you were inquiring about a custom title. That permission is for Top Cats with 1200 posts and 150 days in membership. Although it says 'Top Cat' under your name, you are still 'technically' a Super Cat. You should have the option to upload a custom avatar. If you do not, email me the avatar at 'deb at thecatsite dot com' and I will upload it for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

Cheryl:

The question that I got was that you were inquiring about a custom title. That permission is for Top Cats with 1200 posts and 150 days in membership. Although it says 'Top Cat' under your name, you are still 'technically' a Super Cat. You should have the option to upload a custom avatar. If you do not, email me the avatar at [email protected] and I will upload it for you.
I've emailed you, thanks!