Who would have guessed!

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I knew Mew was going to be a bruiser. She is the biggest of the three. As well as the oldest by 2 weeks. We adopted her from another foster parent.

Today Louie the dog was in my lap X's and Mew comes along and I didn't see exactly what happened for sure but I could feel them playing.
And then I felt and vaguely saw Louie go flying to my left. Lol. I am not sure how he went flying but I did not feel him touch my leg as he landed on the other side. I did hear them playing.

Louie is 2/3 bigger if not more than Mew. Shocked me Mew took him down. He sure respects her now.
Funny, Mew plays with Louie more than the other 2 cats. They play, but I think Louie gives her a run for the money.
Mew was dropper and the nipple fed, all by her foster dad. We got her at 7 weeks. I know she had a dog buddy at her foster home. A puppy.
She must be 9 to 10 weeks now.

Anyway... they are cuddled up now.... Louie and Mew. Who would have guessed!?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Louie and Ana were tugging Louie's rope. Haha. He wanted it. She was playing with it. He was getting upset lol!
My son had my camera for that one... I am sure it won't be the last. Goofy kids!