Which Breed Is My Cat Mixed With?

GirlWhoCriedHai

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat seems to be a mixture, but of what breeds is the question I can't answer! Hopefully my question will be answered soon. I believe my cat may have a Siamese mixed with her.
Thank you if you decide to answer!
20170711_234820.jpg
20170122_102457.jpg

Attachments

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
G GirlWhoCriedHai - Accidents do happen, and there really is such a thing as coincidence. That said, your girl is either one of the wildest accidents ever, or she's a show quality Blue Point Birman. There's a small symmetry fault in the rear gloves, and her eye colour seems a bit faint, but in truth, Birman Cats with flawless white gloves symmetry are incredibly uncommon in the show ring, and eye colouration changes with lighting. Body, coat and head conformation are exquisite, and she shows the "golden mist" which pushes Birmans up over the top in the show ring very clearly.

If you have more pictures of her, I've no doubt that those who frequent this forum would love to see them. Without a pedigree (or a confirmatory DNA testament) she can't be shown, other than in the Household Pets category, but dear Heavens, this is a cat of incredible beauty who conforms extremely closely to the Birman Breed Standard.

Welcome to TCS, to both of you.

Edit: I absolutely love it when cats like this find their way into this forum; this is among the best thing about TCS.